Advanced Carrier Technologies’ (ACT) PackageCop® is a shipping audit service that interrogates invoice charges with automatic disputing of all errors from your small parcel carriers including UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and regional carriers. Our exhaustive services validate that you are being billed correctly, based on your unique contractual agreements with each carrier as well as their service standards established in the yearly service guides.
100% Shared Savings:
- No upfront costs, minimums or purchase orders, no risk or cost to you to do business with us
- Typical savings of 3-10%
Audit of Each Line Item Charge for Billing Accuracy, Including Verification of Refunds Credited Back to YOUR Account:
- Correct rate or discount applied to every package for contract compliance
- Duplicate invoice check
- Address corrections
- Lost and damage package recovery
- Manifested but not shipped package cost recovery
- Invalid 3rd party billing
- Correct accessorial charges and discounts applied
- “Not previously billed” validation
- Late shipment identification and recovery of funds
- And many more…
General ledger coding available by shipper, consignee, carrier and service level, or reference field value
Electronically Lost Package Recovery:
- Both UPS and FedEx guarantee to provide a final proof of delivery scan on all packages. Our software allows us to identify shipments where the carrier has failed to do so. These recoveries can result in up to a $100 refund per package.
- ACT is unique in that most audit firms do not recognize these shipments, nor do they pursue savings on them due to the manual nature of auditing them. We include this service as a standard step in our audit process.
Over 200 Unique and Customizable Reports Available Online, with Ad Hoc and Push Technology
Complete Carrier Payment Service:
- Your accounting department will save time and money as they will only need to cut one payment per week to ACT, and we will pay all your carrier invoices on your behalf.
With ACT’s PackageCop® service no access is required to any of your business systems; freight movement and billing data are pulled directly from the carrier’s website with no software integration on your side. We then compile all of your data in a standard layout so you can easily pull this information into your business system, if desired.
Contact us today if you are serious about recouping these costs from your small parcel carriers!