Large Freight – Less than Truckload (LTL), Truckload (TL), Tanker, Ocean and Air Audit
To a certain extent there are costs and expenses you cannot control in your business. However, there are hidden costs from errors on freight invoices that are unnecessarily pulling profits from your bottom line.
Freight carrier billing systems are often imperfect and prone to mistakes. Advanced Carrier Technologies has a proven track record of finding these errors and turning them into returned profits to our clients.
Advanced Carrier Technologies’ (ACT) FreightCop® is a complete freight auditing service for all shipments traveling via Less than Truckload, Full Truckload, Ocean, Air and Rail with automatic disputing of all errors. Our process includes the unique eyes-on validation of the Bill of Lading (BOL) against each carrier invoice for input error, a service rarely performed by our competitors and responsible for nearly 50% more savings.
Audit of Freight Invoice for Billing Accuracy, Including Verification
of Refunds Credited Back to YOUR Account:
- Matching key elements of the BOL to the invoice using eyes-on validation
- Correct base rate and discount applied for tariff and contract compliance
- Duplicate billing check
- Correct weight billed
- Correct freight classification applied (including FAK rates)
- Correct billing method or freight terms
- Accessorial charge validation and recovery
- Shipments that fall “outside of the norm” will be red flagged for discussion and review
- And many more…
General ledger Coding Available by Shipper, Consignee, Carrier and Service Level, or Reference Field Value
Over 200 Unique and Customizable Reports Available Online, with Ad Hoc and Push Technology
Complete Carrier Payment Service:
- Your accounting department will save time and money as they will only need to cut one payment per week to ACT, and we will pay all your carrier invoices on your behalf
With ACT’s FreightCop® service no access is required to any of your business systems; freight movement and billing data are pulled directly from the carrier’s website with no software integration on your side. We then compile all of your data in a standard layout so you can easily pull this information into your business system, if desired.
Contact us today if you are serious about recouping these costs from your carriers!